Monday, February 15, 2010

5.5 Weeks In!

Hey Mom + Dad! (And Everybody!)

M'bae cha pa? (How are you?) It's been really great to hear that pretty much everything is going well! :) I ran out of time last week to write more (I had 8 seconds left on my time...), but I managed to get most of it out!

I am feeling much better. It was just a one day, weird flu thing where nothing really happened except that I was feeling really bad, but I'm glad I'm okay now. I wasn't actually "quarantined," but that's how it got passed on. My Zone Leader right now actually is in quarantine because he got a really bad flu... so he won't be back in action for another week or so. I feel bad for him... stuck in the same room for a week. Yuck.

OH! I hope your crown treatment went really well, Mom! I know it sucks to do it, but I know that you know that you'll be happier with it done.

There really hasn't been too much going on this week. I still love learning Spanish and how to teach in Spanish! Our devotional on Tuesday was given by Elder C. Scott Grow (Such a cool name!!) about our dual purpose as missionaries to convert and to re-active less active members. I really enjoyed it!

I don't quite know what else to say this week, so I'll just finish off with some Spanish.

¿Cómo están ustedes? ¡Estoy muy excelente! Me encanta mi tiempo aqui en al CCM porque estoy estudiando y aprendiendo mucho! He progresado mucho en las seis semanas aqui. El Evangelio de Jesucristo es mas importante en mi vida. Yo sé que Él es mi Salvador y Redentor. Jesucristo y nuestro Padre Celestial aman a todas las personas. Dios quiere que nos tengamos feliz, pas, y exitóso en esta vida. Yo sé que por medio de la Expiación de Jesucristo, podemos acercarnos más a Cristo y podemos llegar a ser más como Cristo. Tengo mucho feliz para estar un misionario de Jesucristo y aprendé como enseñar Su Evangelio.

Well, I hope everything continues to go well with you! Take care of yourselves! God Bless!

Love

Elder David Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment