Thursday, May 5, 2011

Living in the Jungle...

HOLA!!

Sorry in advance for the short letter. There was a huge mess with the technical stuff here trying to figure out how we were going to be able to handle the call on Mother’s Day... that´s what you get for being in the middle of the jungle... haha. Short
sweet and important stuff.

I did not get transferred, that means I stayed with Elder Griffin and we are still in Acahay!

As far as investigators go, we are finding some pretty good people and I love teaching the Gospel! It is amazing to see the faith of some people and the power it has!

I love my mission! I love being here in Paraguay and in Acahay. I Love being a missionary and I don´t want it to end. I love learning about the Gospel and sharing what I learn and the blessings I receive! I love being changed by the Lord!

Calls! Mother´s Day! Yeah! Talk to you all SUNDAY! :)

SORRY SORRY SORRY for the short letter! I love you!

Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment