Thursday, February 10, 2011

Still in Encarnacion!

Hola Familia!

That’s great to hear that there was a baptism in the Fillmore ward! I bet the missionaries are super excited! That is so amazing!!! I hope that she feels welcome to the ward and her husband will feel the Spirit in church and in the lessons! :) Woo hoo! That is so cool to hear about all the missionaries that will be serving from the ward too. Too cool!

Changes weren’t very exciting here. We stayed! Our whole district stayed too. We have started to work in another area where we have never been before, and we are finding a lot of people who are listening, so I am excited to see the progress that we have been struggling to have in this part. The branch is starting to focus on home teaching and visiting teaching, which will help us out a ton!

There has been a TON of rain here… which is really weird for the summer. I have a picture of my boots filled with water… it’s kind of funny. There shouldn’t be too much rain during this time of year, but, this year it’s just different. We have come home soaked to the bone like four times in the past two weeks… it’s pretty interesting. At least it’s not really super hot! I also was able to get a picture with my trainer and his current companion that he is training.  My trainer goes home in three weeks – wow how time flies!

Well, that’s about all I’ve got for this week. I hope everything is going really, really, really well for everyone! Take care of yourselves! Éxito en todo! Les QUIERO!

CHAU!

Elder David Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment