Monday, August 9, 2010

Elder Sievers & Elder Watson
Dear familia,

Wow! It sounds like you had a nice and easy week! That makes me happy! This week has been pretty easy going. Nothing amazing or out of this world…

We had our zone conference this week on Friday. We are working together, as a mission, to become better teacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The main way to do that is to learn how to work through the Holy Ghost. We have to know how to ask inspired questions and how to apply the gospel to the lives of the people we teach. I’ve already experienced a change in the way it helps us teach. I explained what faith means and how our faith works in prayers, but the problem is, I don’t remember anything I said. All I remember is that our investigator told us that I resolved his question about faith. Well, yeah! I guess that is what it means to be an instrument in the Lord’s hands. I wish I could remember how I explained it, but that’s alright. When I need to explain faith again, and surely I will, it’ll come.

Well, it looks like I don’t have too much to say this week either. Sorry! Paraguay is great! The weather is a little nutty - hot cold hot cold hot cold, it makes things interesting. I love being a missionary. I’m excited to be here serving the people and the Lord. I love reading the Book of Mormon. It really is applicable in every part of our lives. I hope that you all are doing great! Take care of yourselves!

Con mucho amor!

Elder David Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment