Monday, August 30, 2010

August is Gone

Hey Family!

Wow! It’s exciting to hear about Dad’s progress! I can see that it’s pretty hot out there now! I have no idea what the temperature is, but it’s a little crazy. Hot, cold, Hot Hot Hot, cold... the weather of Paraguay. But it’s alright! :). Just gotta get used to it! Oh, one thing. The 25th of October won’t be my Pday because we are going to the temple on the 26th. If I am still in my zone the next change. Which will probably happen. If not, the day will change to another week because all the zones go on a different day. We were supposed to go this next week, but it got pushed back. Bummer!

This week was a pretty good one! We’ve been working a lot with our investigators, and we have two baptisms the 18th of September. It has been really cool to see their progress over time. Both are men in their 20’s and were contacts in the street. The Lord really does prepare people to be taught and be converted to the Gospel, we just have to find them! :). It’s awesome to see the blessings of the Lord in the lives of the people we teach.

Well, I can’t think of anything else to write. I’m going to be working on sending out a few letters in the coming weeks. I hope all of my letters have arrived - I’ve replied to all of the letters I’ve gotten except for Crystal Yokom and Joanna Brown. I still don’t trust the Paraguayan mail system too much, but mail is mail! I hope that everyone is great! I know that the church is true! I have seen the many blessings in the lives of the people here in Paraguay. We have a prophet who really guides us in the trials and troubles of our days, and if we listen we can overcome whatever obstacles we may have!

I love you all! Take care of yourselves! Chau!

Elder David Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment