Monday, November 22, 2010

Thunderstorms!

Elder Watson & Elder Lamb
Hola!

Wow time flies. It feels like I was just here. It’s always great to hear from y’all and how your week has gone by. That’s awesome to hear about Dad’s progression. I bet he is really excited about being able to walk barefoot and the prospect of walking without pain again. Modern medicine really is such a blessing in our day. But what is more awesome are the blessings we receive from our Heavenly Father. Family, work, friends, inspiration, the scriptures, prayer... there are countless things that He has blessed us with. I love it! :)

Well things are going pretty good here in Encarnacion. It has been getting hotter and hotter, and really a new experience with the humidity. And they tell me it’s just the beginning. Woo hoo! Haha. It rained pretty good this weekend, lots of thunderstorms. I love thunderstorms! They are just amazing. We are going through a little bit of a rough time with the branch, but it is awesome to see the members and how they want to help the others come back and receive the blessings of our loving Heavenly Father. We are working a lot with the less actives because there are so many. It’s great to see the enthusiasm that the people have to follow our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

The hour is just about up, so I gotta go. I love you all and thank you so much for all of your love and support. I finally found a Correo Paraguayo so I will be able to send off some letters. Por fin! Haha. Love you!!!!!!!!!!
Con cariño

Elder David Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment