Monday, January 3, 2011

German Chocolate Cake is the Best!!

Hola familia

Hey all! Wow! Snow on the mountains! That’s a new sight. I’d wish I’d see some snow around here... hahahaha. Just kidding. Don’t listen to me.

Well, today we are running WAY late... We ate with a bunch of other missionaries, our district, the zone leaders, and two other missionaries, and we like talking... hahaha. But it’s always fun to be with them. The only thing is waiting for a bus to get back to our area... it takes forever! But it is alright. There is a way for everything. :).

This weekend was great! We were cruising around pretty good looking for new investigators and it’s been fun helping Elder Hatch with his Spanish. It’s already gotten tons better! We are really working on finding new investigators and helping Elder Hatch to progress with his Spanish. He is an awesome Elder and loves to work. He just wants to get out there and talk to the people. Sometimes it’s a little funny when I can’t talk in English with him, but I try to help him when he doesn’t understand. I’m getting better! Haha.

There’s not much news to report since Thursday, but this week is going to be amazing. I already know it. We have a ton of people we want to go teach and we are going to find a ton more who want to read the Book of Mormon, pray to know it’s true and then get baptized! I know that this is the true church, that the authority of God was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith and that we have a prophet that talks with God today. I know that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and the Savior of the whole world, and we can come to know the truth through prayer.

Well, I am out. Love you! I’ll write more next week!

Chau!

Elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment